Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another Shot

I started this blog over a year ago when I was going through a really difficult time in my life and I pretty much haven't written since then. I got my wake up call when my friend Stina was apparently reading this a couple months ago and read that we had gone to lunch a couple days earlier, which confused her because we hadn't. Then she looked at the date and discovered that particular post was about a year old.

So here I am, a little over a year later, ready to give this blog thing another shot.

Fortunately for all of us, I don't plan to write about how "I hate my horrible life!" Mainly because I don't and also, who wants to read about that? I'm at a really great place in my life right now and am so excited to see what lies ahead of me in this new year. I've also developed a sincere interest in political issues and current events, so I'd like to blog about that too. It would be really great if we could get some discussion going on!

Here's to 2008!

No comments: