Thursday, November 16, 2006

Taking Each Day As It Comes

It seems like I tend to have one good day and then the next is bad. Tuesday day was awful. Probably one of the worst I've had. Thankfully, that night I went out with Beth and she really helped me to get things in order. Wednesday was a good day. I accomplished quite a bit and actually felt like things were starting to look up. Wednesday evening though, I discovered that I still had quite a few issues. Wednesday night was awful. I realized that there are certain ways I deal with my stress or my depression. None of which are healthy. I went back to my old habits and once again, couldn't fall asleep. At 2 I finally decided to get up and take a hot shower in hopes that it would relax me and I'd be able to fall asleep. I think I finally fell asleep around 3 or so.
Today wasn't too bad of a day. I woke up late and just kind of messed around and then Stina called and wanted me to meet her and Aiko for lunch at the mall. By the time we ate lunch and looked around, it was nearly 4 by the time I got home. I was so tired and felt so disgusting that I took a nap. I really need to start eating healthier. I don't feel like what I put into my body gives me the energy to complete my day. I don't like that.
So now it's the end of my day. I have a plan for tomorrow. I'm excited for tomorrow. Not because anything exciting is happening, but because I'm looking forward to accomplishing tasks on my little list.

**I hope I'm not jinxing myself or my day.**

No comments: