Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March!

March has gone by insanely fast. I can hardly believe April is next week. So many great things have happened. I had the amazing opportunity to meet both Bill and Hillary Clinton. I was impressed by their intelligence and also their ability to remain quite personable. I feel very fortunate to have met them. It's not every day that one gets to meet the woman who is going to be our next President(!!), let alone a former President of the United States!

I also had the most incredible experience of delivering the nominating speech for Senator Clinton at the Albany County Democratic Caucus. After many, many prayers, I was able give my speech without getting emotional AND without a shaky voice. It was such a great day. Once the speeches and voting were done, everyone split into groups and state delegates were voted for. We didn't get the results that day, but the next week I found out that I had been chosen as State Delegate #4! I am so excited! I'll be going to the Wyoming Democratic Convention in Jackson over Memorial Day Weekend.

I'm continually amazed at the opportunities and blessings that keep showing up in my life. They're like little reminders that I am where I'm supposed to be and doing what I'm supposed to be doing. It's a really great feeling!

1 comment: