Thursday, February 26, 2009

Proof That I'm Cool

I was at Walmart the other night and I couldn't help but notice this card as I walked by.



Being the extremely cool and literate person that I am, at first glance I thought the card said, "If you stroke for a long time ..." Did I mention I'm also curious? So there I am standing in the middle of Walmart rubbing a card and nothing is happening (I keep telling myself this isn't a precursor for things in the future). Since I was getting bored, I re-read the card and realized my mistake.

I promptly put the card back, looked around to make sure no one saw me and walked off... not before I took a picture of the card though!

2 comments:

SarahC said...

Hahahahaha! I can almost visualize the whole thing ... oh, my ...

jaacs said...

LOL. Oh that is too much. Sounds like something I'd do.