Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Did you take my quarters, Bitch?"

I love my Mom. She is my best friend. We've of course been through some rough times, but the older I get, the closer we get. Sometimes I feel embarrassed that I spend so much time with her, but the truth is that there isn't really anyone else I'd like to spend so much time with. We share the same sense of humor. For instance, I was doing my laundry at her apartment and I couldn't find my quarters so I went into the laundry room where she was and asked, "Did you take my quarters, Bitch?" We started laughing uncontrollably. In the community laundry room. We just have so much fun together.

I'm so grateful for her and the things she has taught me. She is the most amazing woman. She's extremely intelligent, beautiful, independent, opinionated, strong, funny, spiritual, hard working, family oriented and lovable.

She means the world to me and I'm so fortunate to be her daughter. I love her with all my heart.

No comments: