Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's A Girl!

For those of you that know me well, you know that I've been considering adoption for awhile now. I've had a difficult time trying to decide if I'm ready to take such a big step in my life, but the fact is, I'm going to be 28 this month and I'm tired of waiting for the perfect circumstances because in reality, things are never going to be absolutely perfect. I'm not getting any younger and I feel like I have my life in order, so I've decided to make this commitment. While I was in Crawford this past week, I unexpectedly got the chance to make this dream of mine come true. It all happened so fast, but I am so happy.

Her name is Mae and she will be three years old this summer. She has adjusted well to her new life here in Laramie and we are now a happy little family of two.



1 comment:

jaacs said...

LOL. Awesome. At first, I was like...what? No, she must be talking about an animal...then I wasnt sure.

That is awesome! She is very pretty.