Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Latest Addiction

I love reading the wedding announcements in the New York Times. I'm used to seeing people with these fabulous lives and educations and careers in movies and such, but when I read these, they become real! I mean, there are actually people out there, ordinary people, who are researching cures for cancer, acting on Broadway, doctors, lawyers and living life. They have these tremendous educations from Yale, Harvard, MIT and they're looking for love, well actually they've found it already. I just think it's interesting that regardless of where we live, where we went to school or what career path we choose, we all have one thing in common: We want to find that one true love.

As a sidenote, I've also developed an interest in Judaism. I want to learn more about that religion and there are tons of Jewish people in New York.

No comments: