Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Project Britney Spears to Commence

I started my PE class for the fall. It's Individualized Fitness online a.k.a a PE class that I can totally fake my way through because there's no way my progress can be graded through the journals I turn in every Monday.

HOWEVER

I'm not gonna be that girl. Nope. I was thinking about Britney Spears the other day. Judge me all you want, but I like her. That's right. We're BFFs. She even sings a song about me called "If you seek Amy". Her boss made her spell my name like that though because it's easier for people to spell. Douchenozzle. Anyway, I think she has a killer body. She's also 5'3. Wait a second! So am I! This is when it dawned on me!

I HAVE THE SAME BODY AS BRITNEY FREAKIN' SPEARS!!!!

You just can't tell. But whatever. Minor detail. That's why today is the first day of Project Britney Spears.

So far, so good. I exercised. Haven't eaten any crap. I change my mind frequently. I know, I know. Everyone's thinkin', "Wait. What?" But I heard once that she worked up to doing 1500 situps three times a week to get her abs. Today is a day that I'm like, yeah, it's totally worth it. I'll work my way up to 1500! I started with 25.

So anyway, Go Miz Britney! Go Miz Aimee!

1 comment:

jaacs said...

LOL. You crack me up. I know you can do anything you put your mind to! Go for it!